Telling Your Story, Effectively
Content Marketing is all about telling your story, letting your audience know what it is that you’re doing and why you’re doing it. Count on WebMarketers to get your story heard!
Our Approach to Content Marketing
An initial content audit, including competitive review and keyword research, is conducted. This allows us to build a cohesive content strategy with a clear outline for implementation, effectiveness, and success.
Every content strategy is unique. We want to get to know your brand, understand your needs, and determine an appropriate timeline and project plan tailored to your business.
- Assess your current content, competition & industry
- Identify keywords, topics and material to boost content
- Establish a timeline for effective content creation
With a clear strategy in place, we create & update content in the form of site pages, blogs & news articles, social media, email & more - through writing, photo/video, infographics & other media.
- Copywriting & design that make visitors want to stay
- Images & infographics to guide readers along
- Compeling calls to action that convert
Experienced across a wide variety of platforms, we identify which ones will work best for your content and then execute on delivering that content with maximum impact.
- Site content from home page to service/landing pages & blogs
- Social media to help boost content visibility & brand awareness
- Email marketing, video, podcasts, publications & print
Cross-promotion is another effective way to boost your content. We select a variety of platforms across social media, email, newsletters, influencers, complementary brands and more.
- Social media content posts & links
- Co-promoting content with other brands
- Link-building and guest-blogging
The Impact of Content
Content is a common element across several marketing components, from websites and social media to email, ads & more. Compelling content communicates your story to your audience, and drives traffic, leads & sales.
Successful email marketing campaigns rely on compelling content to grab the reader’s attention, tell your story and give an effective call to action.
Social media is a great lead-in for your content. Short-form posts use copy & images to compel the viewer to click through to your website to learn more.
SEO-friendly content means making it easier for Google & your customers to find you. We do this through keywords, structure, links, tags & more.
Creating effective PPC campaigns (e.g. Google Ads, Faceboook ads) relies on clear, concise content that compels the viewer to click through to your site.
PR is another means of telling your story and creating awareness & interest, so it makes sense that public relations and content marketing go hand in hand.
You Have Questions. We Have Answers.
Want to know more about Content Marketing? We’re happy to share answers to some of the more commonly asked content marketing questions.