The Challenges They Faced
Lack of Brand Awareness in Eastern Canada
Air North came to WebMarketers with a desire to expand and start offering more flights in Eastern Canada, specifically Ottawa despite being relatively unknown in the Ottawa area. Air North’s over arching goal was to to promote awareness of both their flights, and the wide-range of activities available in the Yukon for tourists.
Creating a Twitter Account
WebMarketers created and managed a new twitter account to increase awareness of what the Great North has to offer.
- Helped Air North narrow down their target client demographics
- Launched a data mining campaign to identify prime Twitter users
- Created a strategic posting plan
Local Engagement and Advertising
Using a combinations of Twitter posts and ads WebMarketers was able to market Air North’s promotions as well as inform people about all the great activities available in the North.
- Strategic targeting and retweeting of relevant bloggers
- Interactions and conversations with Air North’s followers
- Promotion of local flight deals through Twitter Ads
Through the creation of a new Twitter account as well as a highly targeted outreach strategy, Air North was able to spread awareness in Eastern Canada for the great adventures that the Yukon holds.
Monthly Site Traffic