We’re seeking a talented…
ABOUT THE POSITION
WebMarketers is looking to hire a highly skilled Creative Director to work in our rapidly-growing company.
A qualified candidate should be excited by the challenge of the rapidly changing world of digital marketing and website design. If you have passion for website design, working in a tight team environment and are used to leading a team of designers, then this may be a good opportunity for you.
We’re looking for the right character and work ethic as well as skills and experience. We’ll be excited to train you if you’re excited to learn!
This position is full-time. Candidates must be available to work at our Ottawa office.
The ideal candidate has some, if not all of the following skills:
- Excellent leadership and coaching skills to lead our team of website designers
- Strong knowledge of Sketch, InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Experienced in Conversion Optimized design, UI/UX and understanding user psychology
- Experience with branding, selecting appropriate imagery and typography
- Experience in layout design and content placement
- Strong verbal/written communication skills to communicate with clients and team members
- Familiarity with HTML, WordPress and Shopify an asset
- Knowledge of SEO and Digital Marketing an asset
- Experience managing the project schedules and ensuring the design team is on pace to hit the target deadline
- Strong organization skills for breaking down a project into smaller milestones, and then organizing resources at your disposal to acheive the project deadline
Roles & responsibilities would include:
- Managing and leading a team of website designers
- Designing complex website mock-ups in Sketch and InDesign
- Design landing pages, digital and print ads as well as other assets
- Designing logos
- QAing developed sites versus the site mockups for errors
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Graphic and Web Design
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic/Web Design or similar field
WHAT WE OFFER
- A fast paced entrepreneurial atmosphere to work and have fun in
- A young and eager team looking to grow a strong digital marketing presence
- Competitive compensation, ideal for those that work confidently & independently
- A collaborative culture, with lots of coffee, Friday shawarma lunches, and team building activities!
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO NEXT?
If being a creative director and senior designer in a fast growing digital marketing company excites you, please send us your resume and links to the designs you are most proud of!
If the above describes your skills and experience, please apply and provide us with a cover letter highlighting results of previous business development experiences.
Join our team!