Dave Kachaniwsky’s Bio
Dave co-founded WebMarketers in 2013, along with Kyle Smendziuk. Dave manages the operations and finance side of WebMarketers.
Aside from work, Dave enjoys making home-brewed beer; tinkering on cars/anything with a gas engine (dirt bikes, snow mobiles, motorcycles, mopeds, etc); going to concerts (mostly rock) to see all the old bands while they’re still rocking it; taking his car to the race track in summer; watching/attending Formula 1; and going indoor rock climbing.
Dave’s future plans include continuing to grow and expand WebMarketers.
Q & A with Dave
Before WebMarketers existed, what kind of jobs had you done?
Led a team of commercial painters… worked in the Farm Boy produce department… AMC, Canadian Tire, mowed lawns, etc.
What are some of the favourite places you've traveled?
San Diego, LA, San Francisco… Cuba… Mexico (Playa del Carmen & Cancun)… Italy.. St Kitts… Miami… Boston.
Wanna show us some credentials?
- Bachelor of Commerce from Carleton University, with a concentration in Accounting
- CGA and CPA
Where someone would typically find you on the weekend?
- Working on my house, 2020 project has been landscaping the backyard and laying patio stones
- Out with friends having a beer
- Hanging out with wife Sarah and my cat Fernando trying to set jumping records (his personal best is 5’2’’ so far)
- Out for a drive in the FRS
Lightning Round - Quick Favourites?
- Car: Ferrari F355
- Beer: Nickel Brook Head Stock IPA
- Computers: PCs
- Music: Classic Rock (Guns n Roses, Motley Crue, Van Halen)
- Fave F1 driver: Fernando Alonso (named cat after him haha)
- Fave video game: Mario Kart or Super Mario Bros (the original of course)
- Fave food: Burger
- Fave movie: Back to the Future
- Fave vacation place: La Jolla